COOKER SIZES. COOKER
Cooker sizes. Organic cookbooks. Schools for cooking
- An appliance used for cooking food
- a utensil for cooking
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- (size) (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
- (size) cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- (size) the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
P bought this cooker the size of Belgium off ebay. We had to smash ten buckets out the kitchen door-frame before we could get it through. It's not the most useful cooker in history, but it looks a treat alright. It has a very attractive strip light in it, and that is what is illuminating them knobs so dramatically.
ULTRA rice cooker
At first we were a little shell shocked at the price (79,800 Yen is roughly 798 Dollars) But I suppose - for a family size pressurized rice cooker that can go from 0 to serving in under 3 minutes... is pretty cool
But will it blend?
ultrex slow cooker
how to cook a curry
line cook training
slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipes
millies cookies ingredients
lemon poppy seed cookie recipe
how much are girl scout cookies 2011
yan can cook recipes
oatmeal coconut cookies recipe